Training takes place three times a week.
- Mondays - Beginners 3 mile run - coached session.
- Tuesdays - Hills or speed work - coached session (scroll down for timetable).
- Thursdays - 5 mile club run
- Are you new to running?
- Have you recently suffered an injury?
- Are you looking to rebuild confidence?
If you answered yes to any of the above why not come along to our Monday night training session, which is designed to meet your needs. We meet as usual at Water Lane Leisure Centre at 6.20pm and will run/walk for an approximate distance of 3 miles or whatever you are capable of achieving.
There is no obligation to join straight away so come along for a couple of sessions to see if it's right for you before you decide.
Alternate weeks are used for Hill or Speed sessions and every few months there will be a One Mile Time Trial along Lowestoft sea front.
- Speed sessions begin from Water Lane Leisure Centre at 6.20pm for a 6.30pm start.
- Hill sessions begin from Water Lane Leisure Centre at 6.20pm for a 6.30pm start or from Clarkson Road, Oulton Broad at the junction of Allen Road.
- 4th - Hills - Sports Centre
- 11th - Speed - Sports Center
- 18th - Hills - Clarkson Road
- 25th - K Reps - Sports Centre
- 1st - Hills - Sports Centre
- 8th - Speed - Sports Center
- 15th - Hills - Clarkson Road
- 22nd - K Reps - Sports Centre
- 29th - Mile Dash - Sports Centre
- 5th - Hills - Sports Centre
- 12th - Speed - Sports Center
- 19th - Hills - Clarkson Road
- 26th - K Reps - Sports Centre
From Thursday 3rd August 2017 there will be two training sessions to choose from each Thursday.
1) Lowestoft Half Marathon Training
Meet at ness point for a one lap of the Nicholson's Lowestoft Half Marathon route.
Meet at Water Lane sports centre for practise run of the Score route.
Both sessions will be 6:20pm for a 6:30pm start.
Please note: Nicholson's Lowestoft Half Marathon sessions are open to clun and non-club runners.